West Elgin Abandoned House
This abandoned house is located in West Elgin, Ontario. It was a random find while on route to another destination. Take note of the wooden staircase and the elaborate design, and the newel posts. Such a waste to be left behind in this house.
As we were photographing it, someone stopped in a truck. They asked, “hey are you guys Ontario Abandoned Places?” 🙂
There’s a ‘No Trespassing’ sign on the front, so use discretion if you choose to enter.
- Mulmur HouseIn Abandoned HousesDecember 1, 2021
- Classic Stone House (Guelph)In Abandoned HousesDecember 1, 2021
- 1950’s ChurchIn ChurchesSeptember 23, 2021
- Arne’s Farm House in Aurora, OntarioIn Time CapsuleSeptember 5, 2021
- 15th Line in Woodstock, OntarioIn Abandoned HousesSeptember 5, 2021
- Serious Case of Mold HouseIn Abandoned HousesAugust 12, 2021
- General Motors Plant – St. CatharinesIn Industrial LocationsAugust 12, 2021