This house is down the road from where the owner works. Rather than risk being caught, we talked over to ask him if we could look around. He agreed that we could. So while one of us was in view of him taking exteriors, the rest of us were taking interiors. Technically we were looking around.
This house would have been beautiful back in it’s prime with its large bay windows, molding and fine staircase.
At times there can be a lot of bee activity here, so do be careful if you take photographs.
- Mulmur HouseIn Abandoned HousesDecember 1, 2021
- Classic Stone House (Guelph)In Abandoned HousesDecember 1, 2021
- 1950’s ChurchIn ChurchesSeptember 23, 2021
- Arne’s Farm House in Aurora, OntarioIn Time CapsuleSeptember 5, 2021
- 15th Line in Woodstock, OntarioIn Abandoned HousesSeptember 5, 2021
- Serious Case of Mold HouseIn Abandoned HousesAugust 12, 2021
- General Motors Plant – St. CatharinesIn Industrial LocationsAugust 12, 2021