Adjala Dartboard House
This property is known as the Adjala Dartboard House because it’s located in Adjala-Tosorontio and a dartboard used to hang on a wall with a multi-coloured carpet backdrop. The dartboard has gone missing since my initial visit in 2012. I’d never been back here until June 2021.
This was a four bedroom farmhouse with barn, drive shed and grain storage. Some of the doors had the old-style glass door knobs.
Given that this house is situated along a busy highway, the house has been thoroughly trashed, spray painted and all the other stupid things people do abandoned houses.
Caution: The basement can be flooded up to the main floor and there’s a hornet nest under the floor where the top door overlooks the front yard. There’s also a large hornet nest in a room on the ground floor.
- Mulmur HouseIn Abandoned HousesDecember 1, 2021
- Classic Stone House (Guelph)In Abandoned HousesDecember 1, 2021
- 1950’s ChurchIn ChurchesSeptember 23, 2021
- Arne’s Farm House in Aurora, OntarioIn Time CapsuleSeptember 5, 2021
- 15th Line in Woodstock, OntarioIn Abandoned HousesSeptember 5, 2021
- Serious Case of Mold HouseIn Abandoned HousesAugust 12, 2021
- General Motors Plant – St. CatharinesIn Industrial LocationsAugust 12, 2021