Operation Bird Rescue
This took place June 19, 2021 in Milton. We happened to pass by a house that had the look of being vacant. I turned around and parked at a nearby drug store. Entry into the house was very easy. In an upstairs bathroom, I observed a bird trapped in the bathroom. The window was screened, so the bird couldn’t make it’s way out.
It flew toward me and into one of the bedrooms. I proceeded to rip the brittle window screen, in an attempt to free the bird but when I turned around, it had retreated into another bedroom. Fortunately I was able to open the window (missing the screen) and allow the bird to fly to freedom.
- Mulmur HouseIn Abandoned HousesDecember 1, 2021
- Classic Stone House (Guelph)In Abandoned HousesDecember 1, 2021
- 1950’s ChurchIn ChurchesSeptember 23, 2021
- Arne’s Farm House in Aurora, OntarioIn Time CapsuleSeptember 5, 2021
- 15th Line in Woodstock, OntarioIn Abandoned HousesSeptember 5, 2021
- Serious Case of Mold HouseIn Abandoned HousesAugust 12, 2021
- General Motors Plant – St. CatharinesIn Industrial LocationsAugust 12, 2021