A Horse With No Name
I found this abandoned Ontario farm house while on my way to another location to explore. After turning around for a better look, I noticed that the front door was wide open (as seen below).
I explored the inside, finding a large screen television and antique Coke Cola cooler out in the barn. There was no sign of the dog 🙂 There were photos on the refrigerator of a man riding a horse, taken on the same property.
The property is currently for sale – asking price $5 million.
- Mulmur HouseIn Abandoned HousesDecember 1, 2021
- Classic Stone House (Guelph)In Abandoned HousesDecember 1, 2021
- 1950’s ChurchIn ChurchesSeptember 23, 2021
- Arne’s Farm House in Aurora, OntarioIn Time CapsuleSeptember 5, 2021
- 15th Line in Woodstock, OntarioIn Abandoned HousesSeptember 5, 2021
- Serious Case of Mold HouseIn Abandoned HousesAugust 12, 2021
- General Motors Plant – St. CatharinesIn Industrial LocationsAugust 12, 2021