Looks like an ideal residentially challenged housing solution to me!
Talking Walls Photography
Many years ago, before social media turned everybody into an urban explorer, I had a dream. That dream was to visit old ghost towns across Ontario and create a website where people could learn about these forgotten places. I traveled many kilometers and took many photos using a 35 mm film camera. I visited mills, cemeteries, railway towns and everything in between. I created the first Canadian website for urban exploring. It was named Mike’s Ontario Ghost Towns. You might know the website by it’s modern day name, Ontario Abandoned Places. I no longer operate the website but I do maintain this blog.
My name is Michael Lalonde, a photographer and urban explorer from the Hamilton, Ontario area. I’ve been exploring, give or take, since 1999. This makes me officially old. I’ve been featured in The Sudbury Star, CBC News, Northern Life, Reader’s Digest (Our Canada Magazine) and The Daily Mail.
I post my adventures here on this blog for you to enjoy. You’ll find a variety of content ranging from rural farm houses to exquisite multi-million dollar estates to hospitals to correctional facilities. The legalities of this hobby are that you should always seek permission before going onto someone’s property.
- The Judge’s $10 Million MansionDecember 26, 2021
- Nobleton Catholic ChurchDecember 20, 2021
- London Ontario Swamp HouseDecember 20, 2021
- The Good Old DaysDecember 20, 2021
- Gandier United ChurchDecember 20, 2021
- 8th Line Farm HouseDecember 12, 2021
- Mulmur HouseDecember 1, 2021
- Classic Stone House (Guelph)December 1, 2021
- 1950’s ChurchSeptember 23, 2021
- Arne’s Farm House in Aurora, OntarioSeptember 5, 2021
- The Judge’s $10 Million Mansion